One-sided (un)loading is mainly used on counterbalanced lift trucks. These double cylinder telescopic forks are ideal for one-sided loading and unloading of trucks, trains etc. and can perform under demanding circumstances. The forklift travels a considerably shorter distance, which results in faster operations and is also safer as the forklift remains in plain view of any person in the vicinity. This application not only saves time it also reduces fuel usage because less distance is travelled. Another advantage is that the required space for the loading and unloading operation is smaller as the forklift does not have to drive around the combo.
- Less fuel consumption
- Less vehicle movements
- Almost 30% faster than traditional loading – unloading
- More power than single range telescopic forks.
- Robust cross section complying to more demanding conditions.
- Improved safety as forklift remains in sight.
- Increased internal storage space.
- Faster load-/unloading time.
For more information on the above Contact Us and we will gladly assist.