Micron offers a wide range of forklift forks in all mounting classes and sizes. All our forklift forks are ISO 2328 and ISO 2323 accredited and follow a strict production process ensuring you get the best quality forklift fork at the best possible price. Each fork is subjected to a fatigue, static and resilience test to deliver a fork that is tough and capable to withstand the most robust applications.
Types Of Forklift Forks:
- Standard FEM Fork
Pin-Type Fork with Lower Hook
Coil Handling Fork
Drum Handling Fork
Fork Polished and Tapered
Fork with 3rd Hook
- And even more…
Advanced Forklift Fork Production Process
- Innovative and highly automated production process.
- Prime quality steel offering good welding characteristics and strong resistance to wear.
- Reinforced fork heel, bended in multi-phase press mould.
- Automated welding of upper and lower hooks with a robotic system, granting better quality of the welding, quality repeatibility and higher process speed.
- Complete heat treatment with hardening and tempering on the entire fork, providing the best quality and reliability characteristics.