The use of pallets in most companies to store goods is unavoidable. But what if you want to save time and space by sending your goods out without pallets? Roller forks offer a new revolution in palletless handling.
Roller Forks are in fact ‘standard’ lift truck forks with two layers of rollers. When the bottom layer of rollers touch the floor, it causes the upper most rollers to rotate in the opposite direction whereby the forks slide under the slipsheet without disturbing the product. When the forks are lifted up, the rollers ‘fall’ downwards and place the product securely on the upper side of the forks, enabling the product to be unloaded in the opposite loading order.
The unique characteristics of Roller Forks:
- No hydraulics required
- Actual weight of Roller Forks is almost the same as standard lift truck forks
- Drivers visibility is not obstructed
- Lift truck can be used to perform standard tasks
- Products can easily be placed on a pallet
- The loading and unloading is faster than a push pull system
- Investment costs are lower
Brochure: Download Brochure